Screwdriver for slotted screws
- For slotted screws
- Ergonomically designed multi-component grip with a hole, integrated comfortable pads and a well-defined spin zone enable optimum, hand-friendly force transmission and fast, strain-free working.
- The core of the grip, made of impact-resistant hard plastic, is covered with various softer components and has embedded highly flexible cushions that adapt perfectly to the hand and ensure maximum transmission of force.
- The flexibility of the material and the pleasant feel of the spin zone enhance sensitivity and ensure force is accurately delivered.
- The oval shape and the anti-roll protection on both sides prevent the tool rolling away in the workplace.
- Practical hole handle for hanging the tools or for inserting a lever
- Bit mount for additional drive using a ratchet or cordless screwdriver
- Bit storage possible in cross hole
- Blades made of chrome molybdenum vanadium steel
- Blades hardened and chrome-plated with blackened tip
- Black tip maintains precision and fitting accuracy
Whether it is an ergonomically designed screwdriver with a 2-component handle or one with an impact-resistant plastic handle, every workshop screwdriver is ideally suited to its intended purpose due to the combination of materials. The hardened, chromium-plated blades made from chrome vanadium steel feature a black tip and comply fully with our demanding quality standards.
Quality on the job
There's always plenty going on in car repair shops. For every vehicle and part the mechanics service, test or tune, they need the right tools for the job. Compiling a set of all the tools required soon becomes a major investment, which is one of many good reasons to opt for NWS' broad range of high-grade tools. Workshops know they will get what they really need from a single source: tools for many different applications that will be reliable aids for many years.