- For cutting copper and aluminium cable
- Ratchet-shaped clamping of the cable ensures crimp-free cutting
- Special cutting geometry and precision cutting for a clean cut without any burrs
- With replaceable, screwed cutter head
- With optimum leverage for easy and effortless work
- Re-adjustable screw-joint
- Handles made of precision steel tube
- Telescopic handles infinitely variable from 350 - 520 mm
Use tools for indicated purposes only.
Before using the cutting tools please wear body protection such as safety mask, safety glasses and hand protection.
Beware of wire ends flying off!
An optimum geometrical cutting shape now makes crimp-free cutting possible by means of plastic tubes and hoses. But not only the shape of the cut makes this possible; the ideal transfer of muscle power to the cutter is a major factor.
Connecting to the future
Solar energy is a clean alternative source of electricity. To make sure it is also a safe source, junction box and switch cabinet wiring has to be properly stripped, crimped and connected up. Using NWS wire stripping and crimping tools, electricians can handle wires and cables in line with all the applicable regulations and down to the millimetre. In this way, whether private houses, factory roofs or photovoltaic installations, they all become clean and safe players in the transition to renewable energy sources.