Set of Screwdrivers VDE, 7 pcs.
- Containing quality tools
- Ergonomically designed multi-component grip with a hole, integrated comfortable pads and a well-defined spin zone enable optimum, hand-friendly force transmission and fast, strain-free working.
- Insulation according to DIN EN/IEC 60900
- In practical sales packaging
- Blades made of molybdenum vanadium steel / chrome vanadium steel
- Blades hardened and blackened with injected insulation
For working at or close to electrical parts please observe safety regulations for electrical works and additional national safety regulations.
Check that insulation is not damaged each time before using the tools. Do not use damaged tools anymore. Keep your safety tools clean and dry. Ensure that the workplace where you are working on live equipment is clean and tidy. Use protective clothing and safety equipment (eg. safety gloves, cover clothes and safety sleeves), especially when working in narrow areas.
Electrical work (worked carried out on electrical devices an systems) must be either conducted by a qualified electrician or supervised and checked by one.
The same guiding principle applies to our screwdrivers: safety is the key! Like all our tools that are designed for work on live components, our screwdrivers are also insulated to comply with IEC 60900 to provide you with the maximum level of safety. In addition, one of the main requirements of screwdrivers is that they transmit force in the most efficient manner while protecting your hands and achieving the desired results quickly. The non-slip handle is designed to have an ergonomic shape and is equipped with soft-grip zones.
Better safe than sorry.
Electricians put their faith in their tools daily. Electricity is always a potential hazard. Whether they are cutting cables to size, fitting socket outlets or configuring switch cabinets, they need tools they can rely on without fail. When an electrician picks up a set of VDE tools made by NWS, he or she is handling quality tools subjected to stringent testing for practical, hands-on applications in electrical jobs. This is, after all, what professional working, health & safety are all about.
Safety testing method according to IEC 60900
• Visual check and check of measurements: single check of the lettering on the basis tool as well as on the insulation.
• Check of resistance under hot and cold conditions: under normal temperatures of the surroundings (23° C) as well as under low temperatures (-25° C) on three different positions easy to hurt.
• Single voltage check: check of the electrical insulating characteristics by putting on a 10 KV voltage in a water bath for three minutes and measuring the deflecting electricity.
• Pressure check - check of puncture: storage of tools in a warming box for 2 hours at the temperature of 70° C putting on a 5 KV Voltage for three minutes and raising a power of 20 N on the insulation.
• Check of the adhesive power of the insulation: storage of tools in a warming box for 168 h at a temperature of 70° C raising a power of 500 N for three minutes on the area between the conductive part and the insulation.
• Check of fire risk: raising a flame on the insulation for 10 seconds.