High Leverage Combination Pliers CombiBolt
- American pattern
- For holding, gripping, bending and cutting work
- For cutting hard and soft wires
- Cutting edges inductively hardened
- With Nail- & wire holder
- Gripping zones for flat and round materials
- Asymmetric inside jaws for better grip on the workpiece
- Integrated ring spanner
- Power transmission with optimum leverage for easy and effortless work
- Handles coated with plastic
- Made of tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
Use tools for indicated purposes only.
Before using the cutting tools please wear body protection such as safety mask, safety glasses and hand protection.
Beware of wire ends flying off!
The no-fuss design of our series 62 immediately underlines their focus on what counts. The handles are dip-coated in plastic to provide optimum handling and a firm, comfortable grip even when used for long periods. The pliers, cutters and wrenches themselves are drop-forged tool steel, special tool steel or chrome vanadium steel and are oil hardened. They are also precision-ground and additionally induction-hardened to ensure the quality of your work results.
Keeping a grip on the matter in hand
Assembly jobs in high places offer not only excellent views but also serious challenges. Here, where freedom of movement is restricted, every move the worker makes must make sense and the safety of the workers, machines and tools must have priority. NWS industrial tools enable workers to keep a grip on things. Their ergonomic design reduces work effort, when working overhead, for example. With the tools secured with the SystemClip, they are guaranteed not to fall if dropped, which makes work safer and easier.