Pressing Pliers for Terminals
- For establishing solderless, electrical connections according to DIN
- For stripping and cutting wires
- For processing non-insulated crimp sleeves and plug connectors
- For processing insulated crimp sleeves and plug connectors
- With threaded holes for cutting off Cu or Ms grub screws
Connecting to the future
Solar energy is a clean alternative source of electricity. To make sure it is also a safe source, junction box and switch cabinet wiring has to be properly stripped, crimped and connected up. Using NWS wire stripping and crimping tools, electricians can handle wires and cables in line with all the applicable regulations and down to the millimetre. In this way, whether private houses, factory roofs or photovoltaic installations, they all become clean and safe players in the transition to renewable energy sources.