Lever Bolt Cutter
- Cutting edges inductively hardened
- With replaceable, screwed cutter head
- Re-adjustable screw-joint
- Tremendous cutting performance thanks to optimum leverage
- Handles made of precision steel tube
- Jaws made of chrome-vanadium steel, forged
Use tools for indicated purposes only.
Before using the cutting tools please wear body protection such as safety mask, safety glasses and hand protection.
Beware of wire ends flying off!
Low-effort construction work
It takes many hours of hard manual work to erect the steel framework for a building. Tools that are both tough and strain-reducing are an essential feature of construction work. Bolt-cutters, steel fixer's pincers and end cutting nippers made by NWS provide easy handling and save tremendously on the effort required when cutting through reinforcing matting or twisting reinforcing wire. This makes work easier and quicker – which benefits construction progress at the same time.