Universal Control Cabinet Key Building
- Key profile for these applications:
heating and sanitary installations, air-conditioning and ventilation, industry, building technology,
e.g. doors & windows in new buildings, locking systems, technical installations, for venting heating systems and many more
- For almost all common closures
- Plastic adapter with 1/4" bit-holder and retaining chain, approx. 20 cm
- Bit (1/4") made from high-quality tool steel and specially hardened
- Inserts equipped with double functions
- Drive identification marked on each bit
- Made of zinc casting (GD-Zn)
Better safe than sorry.
Electricians put their faith in their tools daily. Electricity is always a potential hazard. Whether they are cutting cables to size, fitting socket outlets or configuring switch cabinets, they need tools they can rely on without fail. When an electrician picks up a set of VDE tools made by NWS, he or she is handling quality tools subjected to stringent testing for practical, hands-on applications in electrical jobs. This is, after all, what professional working, health & safety are all about.