Fittings Pliers PowerMax
- Tile Breaking Tool
- The all-purpose fitting pliers for gripping nuts and refined fittings
- For careful mounting, e.g. of fittings with surface refinement
- For tightening and loosening bolted connections according to the ratchet principle
- Smooth inside jaws, polished
- Parallel gripping jaws for optimum pressing force
- Finger trap protection for safe work, prevents injuries caused by squeezing
- Box joint with wide guide surfaces
- Quick precise adjustment and release by pressing the button
- Arch-shaped pitch adjustment
- Micro-grinding for easy adjustment
- Handles with ergonomically shaped SoftGripp multi-component sleeves
- SoftGripp handles with SystemSocket for holding optionally available accessories, e.g. the easily attached SystemClip for fall protection
- Made of chrome vanadium steel, forged, oil-hardened
s wrenches are oil hardened and tempered to exacting standards and have been developed specifically for the task of fitting sanitary fittings carefully and gently. The swivelling jaws will get a good grip in any position and ensure optimum pressing force for work on fittings of all kinds. The all-round helper is not only suitable for tightening and loosening screw joints – in particular the nuts on fittings with high-grade coatings – they can also be used as tile nibblers as a result of their smooth, polished gripping surfaces.
Say goodbye to annoying reflections! These anti-dazzle matt chrome-plated industrial-grade tools are the ideal choice when you are working in environments with bright external light sources. Our pliers, cutters and wrenches with the high-quality 49 finish are also supplied with our new SoftGripp 3K sleeves. The triple zone sleeves provide a firm grip which is pleasant to the touch, thanks to ergonomically designed handles. The various pliers in the 49 design are made from tool steel, special tool steel or chrome vanadium steel as well as drop-forged and oil-hardened. The cutting edges of all these cutting tools are induction-hardened to ensure that they can cope with the needs of professionals in industry and the trades.
Keeping a grip on the matter in hand
Assembly jobs in high places offer not only excellent views but also serious challenges. Here, where freedom of movement is restricted, every move the worker makes must make sense and the safety of the workers, machines and tools must have priority. NWS industrial tools enable workers to keep a grip on things. Their ergonomic design reduces work effort, when working overhead, for example. With the tools secured with the SystemClip, they are guaranteed not to fall if dropped, which makes work safer and easier.
SoftGripp with SystemSocket
When we developed our handle sleeves, the focus was on functionality, safety and environmental compatibility. The SoftGripp sleeves provide firm but comfortable grip as you work thanks to the triple-
component texture. The tailored shape of the handles and the combination of different, environmentally compatible materials makes the tool rest more snugly in the hand. The ergonomically designed SoftGripp, with its multi-zone blend of handle textures, coupled with the
optional spring-loaded opening mechanism, ensure strain-free working.
To ensure maximum safety, the tools feature an optimised shape to prevent hands slipping off the tool and the SystemClip, which secures the tools when working on a roof, scaffolding or construction site. The SystemClip, which is easily attached on the SystemSocket, creates a quick, secure connection between the tool and the strap and features an integrated pocket for storing the opener spring.