Crimp Lever Pliers and End-Sleeves Assortment in L-BOXX Mini
- Containing pressing pliers and the most popular non-insulated end-sleeves
- For establishing solderless, electrical connections according to DIN
- High precision due to special profile geometry with profile identification
- Integrated, releasable restraint lock for controlled pressing in one operation
- With optimum leverage for easy and effortless work
- L-BOXX Mini, plastic system case made of shock and impact proof ABS-plastic for more mobility
- Handle strip pushed in flush
Once again, "Made in Germany" is a key feature: the handles are plastic dipped and the hand-forged plier heads are made of oil-hardened titanium-finish steel and meet the high demands that we and our customers expect of our products. They are optimised for solderless connections in compliance with DIN standards, which is achieved by the specially designed profile geometry.
Better safe than sorry.
Electricians put their faith in their tools daily. Electricity is always a potential hazard. Whether they are cutting cables to size, fitting socket outlets or configuring switch cabinets, they need tools they can rely on without fail. When an electrician picks up a set of VDE tools made by NWS, he or she is handling quality tools subjected to stringent testing for practical, hands-on applications in electrical jobs. This is, after all, what professional working, health & safety are all about.