- For simple and fast stripping of shielding and insulation on coaxial cables in one operation (two cuts)
With integrated length stop for stripping insulation without adjusting the blades, for standard twist-on F-type coaxial cable connectors with a sheath opening of 6 / 4 mm
With integrated length stop for stripping insulation without adjusting the blades, for standard crimp-type coaxial cable connectors with a sheath opening of 6.5 / 6.5 mm
With integrated length stop for stripping insulation without adjusting the blades, for all common mini or midi coaxial cables from 4 - 5 mm
- Easy fitting and removal of F-connectors thanks to integrated open spanner jaws, size 11 mm
- With grippers for fitting twist-on F-type coax connectors onto the prepared cable or for attaching compression connectors
- The ergonomic shape of the tool ensures easy and fast stripping
- The cutting depth does not need adjustment
- With interchangeable knife inserts for further strip off dimensions
- Blades made of high-quality steel "Made in Solingen", hardened and tempered and coated
- Made of reinforced fibreglass plastic
Cable Knives and Cable Strippers
s cable knives are adjustable for cutting round the cable or along it. They are accurate and provide optimum safety for rapid stripping of all standard round cables. Stripping cables and wires has never been so easy! The cable strippers are self-adjusting, making them very easy – and also very fast – to use.
Connecting to the future
Solar energy is a clean alternative source of electricity. To make sure it is also a safe source, junction box and switch cabinet wiring has to be properly stripped, crimped and connected up. Using NWS wire stripping and crimping tools, electricians can handle wires and cables in line with all the applicable regulations and down to the millimetre. In this way, whether private houses, factory roofs or photovoltaic installations, they all become clean and safe players in the transition to renewable energy sources.