System Clip with Lanyard
- Mount for tool tether to prevent tool falling when working on roofs, scaffolding etc.
- Prevents injuries from tools falling inadvertently from heights
- Ideal for use by industrial climbers and tower rescuers
- The SystemClip is easy to slide in place and creates a firm connection between pliers & cutters with SoftGripp handles and the lanyard
- Compatible with all pliers & cutters with SoftGripp handles
- The SystemClip can be combined with existing tool tethering systems and can be e.g. attached using a adapter strap or accessory cord
- Equipment can be quickly attached or removed thanks to the adaptive SystemClip
SoftGripp with SystemSocket
When we developed our handle sleeves, the focus was on functionality, safety and environmental compatibility. The SoftGripp sleeves provide firm but comfortable grip as you work thanks to the triple-
component texture. The tailored shape of the handles and the combination of different, environmentally compatible materials makes the tool rest more snugly in the hand. The ergonomically designed SoftGripp, with its multi-zone blend of handle textures, coupled with the
optional spring-loaded opening mechanism, ensure strain-free working.
To ensure maximum safety, the tools feature an optimised shape to prevent hands slipping off the tool and the SystemClip, which secures the tools when working on a roof, scaffolding or construction site. The SystemClip, which is easily attached on the SystemSocket, creates a quick, secure connection between the tool and the strap and features an integrated pocket for storing the opener spring.