- Contactless voltage tester with torch
- For AC
- Voltage field sensor for contactless detection of alternating voltage with visual display (red LED).
Voltage range 90 - 1000 V, e.g. cable connections, mains sockets, junction boxes, fuses and many other applications
- Integrated torch for illuminating measuring points
- Pushbutton for switching on and off, with self-test and visual readiness indicator (white LED)
- Device complies with standard EN 61010-1
- Measurement category CAT III/300 V
- Compatible with all pliers & cutters with SoftGripp handles
- With eyelet for attaching to a lanyard or similar
- Housing made of made of plastic
- Batteries included with the tool
- Read the operating instructions before using
For working at or close to electrical parts please observe safety regulations for electrical works and additional national safety regulations.
Check that insulation is not damaged each time before using the tools. Do not use damaged tools anymore. Keep your safety tools clean and dry. Ensure that the workplace where you are working on live equipment is clean and tidy. Use protective clothing and safety equipment (eg. safety gloves, cover clothes and safety sleeves), especially when working in narrow areas.
Electrical work (worked carried out on electrical devices an systems) must be either conducted by a qualified electrician or supervised and checked by one.
Better safe than sorry.
Electricians put their faith in their tools daily. Electricity is always a potential hazard. Whether they are cutting cables to size, fitting socket outlets or configuring switch cabinets, they need tools they can rely on without fail. When an electrician picks up a set of VDE tools made by NWS, he or she is handling quality tools subjected to stringent testing for practical, hands-on applications in electrical jobs. This is, after all, what professional working, health & safety are all about.