KX Tower Pincers
- KX Solinger tower pincers
- Extremely slim shape and outwardly positioned cutting edges for binding deep mounted steel rods and for problem areas
- Suitable for work in places which are difficult to reach
- Fast, reliable and cost-effective drilling and cutting of the wire in a single operation
- For fixing reinforcement steel with binding wire from a roll
- Cutting edges inductively hardened
- Power transmission with optimum leverage for easy and effortless work
- Tremendous cutting performance, up to 45 % power saving compared with conventional nippers
- Elliptical formed joint to guarantee optimum handling
- Made of tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
|115-11-180-KX0||180||7||4||3||2,2||57 - 59||DIN ISO 9242||240||6||40 03758 10517 7|
|115-11-180-KX0-SB||180||7||4||3||2,2||57 - 59||DIN ISO 9242||240||6||40 03758 61500 3|
|115-11-230-KX2||230||9||4,2||3,4||2,4||57 - 59||DIN ISO 9242||290||6||40 03758 10511 5|
|115-11-230-KX2-SB||230||9||4,2||3,4||2,4||57 - 59||DIN ISO 9242||305||300||65||23||15||6||40 03758 61501 0|
|115-11-260-KX3||260||10 1/4||4,2||3,8||2,6||57 - 59||DIN ISO 9242||360||6||40 03758 10519 1|
|115-11-260-KX3-SB||260||10 1/4||4,2||3,8||2,6||57 - 59||DIN ISO 9242||375||330||65||25||15||6||40 03758 61502 7|
|115-11-300-KX4||300||11 3/4||4,5||4||2,8||57 - 59||DIN ISO 9242||445||6||40 03758 10512 2|
|115-11-300-KX4-SB||300||11 3/4||4,5||4||2,8||57 - 59||DIN ISO 9242||460||370||65||28||15||6||40 03758 61503 4|
Use tools for indicated purposes only.
Before using the cutting tools please wear body protection such as safety mask, safety glasses and hand protection.
Beware of wire ends flying off!
As well as the standard steel fixer's pincers which stand out as a result of their hardened and tempered construction, we also have the exclusive KX model. This in-house development enables extremely high forces to be applied and, as a result of its design, is also for work in confined spaces.
Low-effort construction work
It takes many hours of hard manual work to erect the steel framework for a building. Tools that are both tough and strain-reducing are an essential feature of construction work. Bolt-cutters, steel fixer's pincers and end cutting nippers made by NWS provide easy handling and save tremendously on the effort required when cutting through reinforcing matting or twisting reinforcing wire. This makes work easier and quicker – which benefits construction progress at the same time.