Universal Key JointKey Quadro
- Universal key for almost all common switch cabinets & closures
- Key profile for these applications:
electrical engineering, heating and sanitary installations, air-conditioning and ventilation, industry, building technology,
e.g. switch cabinets, mains switchboards, locking systems, technical installations, for venting heating systems and many more
- Drive identification marked on each bit
- The twist mechanism allows eight different profiles to be activated.
- Universal 1/4" bit holder for standard bits, with permanent magnet to hold bit in place
- With 1/4" square to hold socket wrenches
- The joint used enables compact use or as a T-handle with higher torque
- Made of reinforced fibreglass plastic
- Made of zinc casting (GD-Zn)
|2005-15-SB||130||5, 6-7, 8-9||5-6, 6-7, 8-9||3-5||1/4||1/4||105||165||85||45||20||10||4003758 20517 4|
Better safe than sorry.
Electricians put their faith in their tools daily. Electricity is always a potential hazard. Whether they are cutting cables to size, fitting socket outlets or configuring switch cabinets, they need tools they can rely on without fail. When an electrician picks up a set of VDE tools made by NWS, he or she is handling quality tools subjected to stringent testing for practical, hands-on applications in electrical jobs. This is, after all, what professional working, health & safety are all about.