- For establishing solderless, electrical connections according to DIN
- Surface galvanically tin-plated
- Material made of Cu (copper)
- Insulated, halogen-free and temperature resistant up to 105°C
- Insulation sleeve made of PP (Polypropylene)
All cable connectors and terminal sleeves are temperature-resistant up to 105 °C and are available in special sizes in addition to the standard ones on request.
Connecting to the future
Solar energy is a clean alternative source of electricity. To make sure it is also a safe source, junction box and switch cabinet wiring has to be properly stripped, crimped and connected up. Using NWS wire stripping and crimping tools, electricians can handle wires and cables in line with all the applicable regulations and down to the millimetre. In this way, whether private houses, factory roofs or photovoltaic installations, they all become clean and safe players in the transition to renewable energy sources.