Control Cabinet Key Subkey Building
- Very slim, light-weight construction for shirt or coat pocket, with clip
- For almost all common closures
- Key profile for these applications:
heating and sanitary installations, air-conditioning and ventilation, industry, building technology,
e.g. doors & windows in new buildings, locking systems, technical installations, for venting heating systems and many more
- Bit (1/4") made from high-quality tool steel and specially hardened
- Universal 1/4" bit holder for standard bits, with permanent magnet to hold bit in place
- The twist mechanism allows three different profiles to be activated.
- Made of reinforced fibreglass plastic
- Made of zinc casting (GD-Zn)
Better safe than sorry.
Electricians put their faith in their tools daily. Electricity is always a potential hazard. Whether they are cutting cables to size, fitting socket outlets or configuring switch cabinets, they need tools they can rely on without fail. When an electrician picks up a set of VDE tools made by NWS, he or she is handling quality tools subjected to stringent testing for practical, hands-on applications in electrical jobs. This is, after all, what professional working, health & safety are all about.