Pressing Pliers for End-Sleeves
- For processing end-sleeves with and without insulation collars according to DIN 46228
- For establishing solderless, electrical connections according to DIN
- Indent crimping for securely connecting sleeves and conductors
- With optimum leverage for easy and effortless work
- Integrated, releasable restraint lock for controlled pressing in one operation
Connecting to the future
Solar energy is a clean alternative source of electricity. To make sure it is also a safe source, junction box and switch cabinet wiring has to be properly stripped, crimped and connected up. Using NWS wire stripping and crimping tools, electricians can handle wires and cables in line with all the applicable regulations and down to the millimetre. In this way, whether private houses, factory roofs or photovoltaic installations, they all become clean and safe players in the transition to renewable energy sources.