Multipurpose Cable Stripper
- For flush stripping, even in places that are difficult to reach, e.g. in ceiling and wall surfaces, in junction boxes and distribution boxes, control cabinets etc.
- Non-slip and safe working due to ergonomic handle shape
- With integrated length stop, sheath opening adjustable from 3 - 10 cm
- The rounded tool head adapts ideally to modern wall socket geometry and, thanks to the longer, narrower design, enables sheath stripping in deep cavity wall boxes and places that are difficult to access.
- Blades made of high-quality steel "Made in Solingen", hardened and tempered and coated
- Made of reinforced fibreglass plastic
Cable Knives and Cable Strippers
s cable knives are adjustable for cutting round the cable or along it. They are accurate and provide optimum safety for rapid stripping of all standard round cables. Stripping cables and wires has never been so easy! The cable strippers are self-adjusting, making them very easy – and also very fast – to use.
Connecting to the future
Solar energy is a clean alternative source of electricity. To make sure it is also a safe source, junction box and switch cabinet wiring has to be properly stripped, crimped and connected up. Using NWS wire stripping and crimping tools, electricians can handle wires and cables in line with all the applicable regulations and down to the millimetre. In this way, whether private houses, factory roofs or photovoltaic installations, they all become clean and safe players in the transition to renewable energy sources.