Set of Letter Steel Stamps, VA, 27 pcs.
- Letters according to DIN 1451
- Capital letters
- In plastic box
- For punching in material with a strength class of up to 1200 N/mm² such as stainless steel
- Hardness on the engraving: 58 - 60 HRC
- Sharply engraved
- Nickel-plated surface, to protect against transmission of steel and iron particles
- Safety heads, hardened and tempered
Chisel driver and Steel Stamps
All our chisels, drift punches and Steel Stamps are manufactured from air hardened chrome vanadium steel and equipped with safety impact heads. The precision engraved tips of the number and letter punches can be applied to materials with a tensile strength of up to 100 kp/mm².
Low-effort construction work
It takes many hours of hard manual work to erect the steel framework for a building. Tools that are both tough and strain-reducing are an essential feature of construction work. Bolt-cutters, steel fixer's pincers and end cutting nippers made by NWS provide easy handling and save tremendously on the effort required when cutting through reinforcing matting or twisting reinforcing wire. This makes work easier and quicker – which benefits construction progress at the same time.